[vet-mm] Ashburton/Chadstone

Jeanean Pritchard jpritchard at highview.vic.edu.au
Thu Jun 16 13:58:08 EST 2005

Hi all

I have a student who is moving out of home to Melbourne in a few months time, to the Ashburton/Chadstone area. He is currently in Year 10 and he is extremely talented in the area of Arts/Graphics (more so than multimedia). He doesn't have a great support network in his life, so he has asked me to advise him of any possible schools in that area that have strong arts programs, as his hopes and dreams are to go on to University from there.
 I want to help him, but I do not know Melbourne that well anyway, let alone knowing details of that area. I would so appreciate it if people who do know, could please give me a few names that I can pass on to him so that he can at least speak to or email them.

Thankyou
Jeanean Pritchard
Highview Christian Community College
Maryborough