[vet-it] Re satisfaction surveys & Bandwidth & Thanks

James GIBNEY jgy at sthelena.vic.edu.au
Wed May 9 08:59:28 EST 2007

Hi all,

thanks to everyone who responded to my enquiries about work experience. You are treasures. I am going to ask for your help again.

Does anyone have a copy of their Student Satisfaction survey that they could send us here so that we can see what other schools are doing and we can use to improve our own?

Secondly, at the moment we have an open slather internet policy and some kids are downl;oading excessive amounts. We are currently considering limiting monthly downloads to 40 MB. Is this too much? What are the limits at your school? Do you charge students who exceed their limits?

Thanks again for help

Regards

JIm