[vet-it] work experience

Allan Barnes abarnes at aiet.com.au
Tue May 8 10:10:18 EST 2007

All correct, Peter. In the end, work experience / SWL is a good experience
for the students as long as it can be made to be meaningful, which is the
difficult bit, as employers are often hesitant to let students loose on
their network.

Kind regards

Allan Barnes, CEO
Australian Institute of Education and Training
P.O. Box 171
Brunswick West 3055
Ph: (03) 9387 2051
FAX: (03) 9387 3470