[vet-it] Re satisfaction surveys & Bandwidth & Thanks

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat May 19 17:07:23 EST 2007

We have a 50 Mb per week cap for students and 100 Mb for staff, we also
charge 5 cents per MB. Heavily subsidized of course but it seems to do the
trick to encourage reasonable usage. I can manually reset the cap on request
or set higher limits for our principal, media teachers etc. No charge, they
just have to make a time to see me when convenient. We also have some
guidelines with cues about sensible usage to save money. Librarian can help
out with sudden burning, urgent Internet access needs that absolutely must
be provided once the cap is reached.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au