[VCE Maths] VELS documentation

gwatson at mercycollege.melb.catholic.edu.au gwatson at mercycollege.melb.catholic.edu.au
Mon Nov 21 12:05:27 EST 2005

Hi all,

With preparations for VELS in 2006 I put together an audit for our current curriculum against the VELS standards. I have attached a copy of the Level 5 standards.

I would like to know if anyboby has done something similar for Level 6 (9-10), as I can't find any documentation for these standards on the net. I have tried the big publishers but with no luck.

Hope the Level 5 documentation is helpful. Any assistance with Level 6 would be greatly appreciated.

Any comments re the achievability (especailly Structure) of these standards would be interesting to hear.

Thanks,

Greg Watson
Maths Co-ordinator,
Mercy College, Coburg
---
gwatson at mercycollege.melb.catholic.edu.au
http://www.mercycollege.melb.catholic.edu.au/
--
This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error,
please contact mercycol at mercycollege.melb.catholic.edu.au and delete all