[VCE Maths] VELS documentation

ssanders at olmc.melb.catholic.edu.au ssanders at olmc.melb.catholic.edu.au
Mon Nov 21 12:50:47 EST 2005

hi Greg,

Thanks for your email. I haven't studied it in detail yet but it looks good. Which textbooks do you use? We use Maths Quest and thye have sent me copies of VELS grids for their textbooks. I will forward them on to you in the next email. Hope this is what you are looking for or at least that it may assist.

Susan