[VCE Maths] (no subject)

Roy Smalley R.Smalley at chisholm.vic.edu.au
Wed May 11 14:32:48 EST 2005

I did a variation on the "Cycling around the Yarra" CAT last year for
the UNit 4 Modelling SAC1. I think a copy should be on the edulist site.

Roy Smalley
Access Department
Chisholm Institute of TAFE, Frankston

Work: VCE IT Office  9238 8496

>>> paddym at sjc.vic.edu.au Wednesday, 11 May 2005 13:52:21 >>>
We are looking at a SAC based on the 'Cycling around the Yarra' CAT
from 1996  If you can get your hands on the accompanying exam that went
with it , you may get some ideas on what to do. I hope this may be of
some help for you
patrick Mc Glinchey
SJC
Newtown