[VCE Maths] (no subject)

Roy Smalley R.Smalley at chisholm.vic.edu.au
Wed May 11 14:21:59 EST 2005

Depends on the question. I'm teaching Methods this year.

I'm using Math Quest Math Methods 12. We've already done a test
covering the first four chapters: Graphs - Linear, quadratic, cubic,
hyperbola, truncus, logarithmic and exponential, + Binomial thereom, +
Log and index laws.

Will do remaining SACs at the end of this term. I get the Application
task from the Cambridge CD available from the VCAA, link and contact
details available on the VCAA web site  under Math Methods - Resources

Roy Smalley
Access Department
Chisholm Institute of TAFE, Frankston

Work: VCE IT Office  9238 8496

>>> jlowes at stbc.vic.edu.au Wednesday, 11 May 2005 12:12:39 >>>
Can anyone help with  Maths Methods Unit 3 SAC's