[Textiles and Technology] DATTA Vic Special Members' Evening & AGM - last chance to book

Laura Murphy pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Mon Oct 17 14:21:05 AEDT 2016

Dear friends, it's your last chance to book for the DATTA Vic Special Members' Event and AGM.

It's on from 5.30pm - 8pm on the 19th of October at Engineers Australia, Bourke Street, Melbourne.

We're honoured to have a keynote presentation by Young Professional Engineer of the Year, Esther Warren, who'll be discussing girls in STEM and using design & engineering for social good.

You'll also learn more about the work that DATTA Vic has been doing to support D&T teachers throughout the year, and our plans for 2017.  Plus there will be a glass of wine or two as well!  We'd love you to join us and have a say in the future of YOUR teachers' association.

For more information and to register, click here - http://www.datta.vic.edu.au/content/special-members-evening-engineers-australia-pl16033

Contact Laura at pl at datta.vic.edu.au<mailto:pl at datta.vic.edu.au> if you have any questions.

[MAKER SPACE TAG 2016 198]
Laura Murphy