[Textiles and Technology] DATTA Vic committee - vacancies - we need you! Special Members' Event, 19th October

Laura Murphy pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Sun Oct 16 11:58:19 AEDT 2016

DATTA Vic has several vacant positions on our committee.

We are seeking committee members from a Textiles and a Primary background.  We also have a vacancy for a Web Manager.

It's extremely rewarding professional development, and fantastic for your CV.

So can you donate your time, knowledge and skills to support your colleagues  throughout Victoria?

Do you want to have a voice in the ongoing development & delivery of D&T Teaching?

If you want to know more, come along to our Special Members' Event and AGM on the 19th of October.  You'll meet the rest of the committee and discover more about DATTA Vic's aims and objectives for the future.  Plus , you'll get to hear a presentation on Women in STEM from Young Professional Engineer of the Year Esther Warren, and join us in a glass of wine!

For more information and to register, click HERE - http://www.datta.vic.edu.au/content/special-members-evening-engineers-australia-pl16033

Wednesday 19th October 2016, from 5.30pm - 8.00pm

Engineers Australia
Level 31, 600 Bourke Street, Melbourne

You'll find the agenda, notice of proposed changes to the constitution and committee member nomination forms at the link above.

You can read the DATTA Vic constitution HERE - http://www.datta.vic.edu.au/sites/default/files/_2013%20DATTA%20Vic%20Constitution%20current.pdf

For more information, contact Laura at pl at datta.vic.edu.au

Thanks to Engineers Australia for their generous support for this event

Laura Murphy
Executive Education officer
Level 2 The Dream Factory
90 Maribyrnong Street