[Textiles and Technology] VCE PD&T Units 1 & 3 PL workshop - get ready for 2017!

Laura Murphy pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Wed Oct 26 10:46:56 AEDT 2016

Get Ready for 2017 with our VCE PD&T Units 1 & 3 Workshop for New & Returning Teachers!

Monday 21st November, 10am - 3pm
The Dream Factory, Footscray
Only $180 for  Members

DATTA Vic is running a Professional Learning session on VCE PD&T Units 1 & 3 for teachers who want to hit the ground running in 2017!  It will cover ideas, strategies and essential knowledge for Units 1 & 3, as well as offering invaluable tips on addressing sustainability.

This workshop is perfect for teachers who are new or returning to this learning area, or who simply want to refresh their knowledge and understanding of VCE.

Click here for more information and to register - http://www.datta.vic.edu.au/content/pl16043-vce-pdt-units-1-3-new-returning-teachers

"It was very informative...As this is my first year of teaching, this workshop has been very helpful for me and I will definitely implement learned information into my teaching." JW, previous participant

For further details, contact Laura at pl at datta.vic.edu.au

Laura Murphy
Executive Education officer
Level 2 The Dream Factory