[Textiles and Technology] Welcome to Design & Technology Week 2016

Laura Murphy pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Mon Oct 10 12:24:45 AEDT 2016

WELCOME TO DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY WEEK 2016

http://www.datta.vic.edu.au/designandtechnologyweek/

We hope that you all have a fantastic time celebrating and promoting our learning area in some way during Design & Technology Week. It's been great to hear from so many schools and organisations about the events they have planned. I have no doubt that the perception and value of our subject area will benefit from this combined effort.

We would love it if you could send us evidence of what is taking place at your school this week. With your school's permission, we hope to use this evidence to continue to promote all things Design and Technology and to push for this week to become a national event.

So please send pictures, videos and articles telling us how you and your students took part in Design and Technology Week to pl at datta.vic.edu.au.

And it's still not too late - sign up NOW on the D&T Week Website and be part of this initiative, which aims to showcase how creative, innovative and vital our learning area is.

Peter Murphy
President, DATTA Vic
Level 2 The Dream Factory
90 Maribyrnong Street