[Technical] cases21

Alexakos, Zach Z alexakos.zach.z at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon May 14 20:43:26 EST 2007

I second that!

Zach Alexakos

-----Original Message-----
From: tech-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:tech-bounces at edulists.com.au]
On Behalf Of Stephen Digby
Sent: Monday, 14 May 2007 8:37 PM
To: 'Technical Discussion in Schools Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [Technical] cases21

NOTHING is allowed to insert data into CASES - they are truly paranoid !
THAT is why there no truly integrated addon software products that use
the CASES database and perform the
needed tasks in a useful manner instead of as Sir Humphrey would have
it.

Just have to suggest that if he likes CASES so much, he follow CASES
suggestion that session attendance is
totally unnecessary and just take attendance morning and aftermoon, also
that flat block curriculum structures
will meet all needs and so forget those TT tweaks he wants so much....

There are NO easy integrated slutions while we are forced to justify the
wasted millions on CASES development
by using the monster instead of one of the excellent integrated school
administratiuon packages available on
the free market.

=3D=3D
Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
mailto: admin at cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617 Mb: 0431-701-028
=3D=3D
You know, it's at times like this when I'm trapped in a Vogon airlock
with a man from Betelgeuse and about to
die of asphyxiation in deep space that I really wish I'd listened to
what my mother told me when I was young!
"Why, what did she tell you?" I don't know, I didn't listen!   Arthur
Dent in Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
by Douglas Adams