[Technical] Dell Computers

Anton Yoxon yox at sosc.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 7 12:43:24 EST 2006

Grant we have two rooms full of Dell pc's and have been using them for two years, also I am about to purchase another room full and will be happily receiving quotes from Dell again.  The Dell pc's are good and you are welcome to contact me directly at south Oakleigh College to visit or talk to me
regards
Anton Yoxon

On Tue, 7 Feb 2006 11:53:54 +1100, Grant Frazer wrote
> Hi All,
>
> We have been investigating new computer options for our school and Dell is a possible contender.   It would be great if the schools who have been using Dell can provide feedback on their products and support for us so that we can make an informed desicion as we never have had dealings with Dell before.   Also if your school has been using a brand of computer which has great support and is a reliable product, we would love to hear about it.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Grant Frazer
> Information and Communication Technologies Manager
> Fintona Girls School
> 79 Balwyn Rd,
> Balwyn, VIC, 3103
> Ph +61 3 98301388
> Fax. +61 3 98885682
> <http://www.fintona.vic.edu.au>
> The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached files
> may be confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient any
> use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail is unauthorized. If you have
> received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by
> reply e-mail and delete all copies of this transmission together with any
> attachments.

Anton Yoxon
Learning Technologies Manager
yoxon.anton.w at edumail.vic.gov.au