[Technical] Dell Computers

philip at simonds.melb.catholic.edu.au philip at simonds.melb.catholic.edu.au
Tue Feb 7 12:25:58 EST 2006

Hi Grant,

we have just bought 31 computers from Optima Technology Solutions. I believe that they are the biggest manufacturer in Australia. They sent us a computer and we put all the programmes we wanted on it. Optima then imaged our order for free. We have had no problems at all as all we needed to do was put the new computers on the network. They also offered a 3 year onsite warranty. Michael Collins (ph 96452211) is the Vic Education manager and I'm sure that he can answer any questions that you might have,

Philip Woodward
"Grant Frazer" <gfrazer at fintona.vic.edu.au> on Tue, 7 Feb 2006 11:53:54 +1100 wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We have been investigating new computer options for our school and Dell
> is a possible contender.   It would be great if the schools who have
> been using Dell can provide feedback on their products and support for
> us so that we can make an informed desicion as we never have had
> dealings with Dell before.   Also if your school has been using a brand
> of computer which has great support and is a reliable product, we would
> love to hear about it.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>

> Grant Frazer
> Information and Communication Technologies Manager
> Fintona Girls School
> 79 Balwyn Rd,
> Balwyn, VIC, 3103
> Ph +61 3 98301388
> Fax. +61 3 98885682
> <http://www.fintona.vic.edu.au <http://www.fintona.vic.edu.au/> >

> The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached files
> may be confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient
> any
> use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail is unauthorized. If you have
> received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by
> reply e-mail and delete all copies of this transmission together with
> any
> attachments.

---
philip at simonds.melb.catholic.edu.au