[Technical] Dell Computers

Grant Frazer gfrazer at fintona.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 7 11:53:54 EST 2006

Hi All,

We have been investigating new computer options for our school and Dell
is a possible contender.   It would be great if the schools who have
been using Dell can provide feedback on their products and support for
us so that we can make an informed desicion as we never have had
dealings with Dell before.   Also if your school has been using a brand
of computer which has great support and is a reliable product, we would
love to hear about it.

Thanks in advance,

Grant Frazer
Information and Communication Technologies Manager
Fintona Girls School
79 Balwyn Rd,
Balwyn, VIC, 3103
Ph +61 3 98301388
Fax. +61 3 98885682
<http://www.fintona.vic.edu.au <http://www.fintona.vic.edu.au/> >

The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached files
may be confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient
any
use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail is unauthorized. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail and delete all copies of this transmission together with
any
attachments.