[Technical] Internet Service Providers!

Grant Frazer gfrazer at fintona.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 7 09:13:13 EST 2006

Hi All,

I am getting ready to review our ISP contracts and I am interested to
know of any good ISP's out there that you may be using.  The type of
services we are looking at is 2Mb/2Mb  X.163, SHDSL or Wireless with at
least 30GB data.

Thanks in advance,

Grant Frazer
Information and Communication Technologies Manager
Fintona Girls School
79 Balwyn Rd,
Balwyn, VIC, 3103
Ph +61 3 98301388
Fax. +61 3 98885682
<http://www.fintona.vic.edu.au <http://www.fintona.vic.edu.au/> >

The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached files
may be confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient
any
use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail is unauthorized. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail and delete all copies of this transmission together with
any
attachments.