[Technical] Internet Service Providers!

Paul Williamson paulw at huntingtower.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 7 09:57:13 EST 2006

Hi Grant,

We have been using WestNet 1500x256 (40gb) and 512/512 (as our exchange
doesnt support shdsl yet) pretty reliably for the past few yrs. Over 2
years it has gone down maybe 4 times during business hours, 3 of those
times over a year ago. I'm not sure if this is the same case with their
SHDSL, but would expect so - however don't take my word for it.

Paul Williamson
Network Administrator, Huntingtower School
http://www.huntingtower.vic.edu.au
paulw at huntingtower.vic.edu.au
Phone: 0433 167 247
Fax: 03 9888 1089

Grant Frazer said:
> Hi All,
>
> I am getting ready to review our ISP contracts and I am interested to
> know of any good ISP's out there that you may be using.  The type of
> services we are looking at is 2Mb/2Mb  X.163, SHDSL or Wireless with at
> least 30GB data.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>

> Grant Frazer
> Information and Communication Technologies Manager
> Fintona Girls School
> 79 Balwyn Rd,
> Balwyn, VIC, 3103
> Ph +61 3 98301388
> Fax. +61 3 98885682
> <http://www.fintona.vic.edu.au <http://www.fintona.vic.edu.au/> >

> The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached files
> may be confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient
> any
> use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail is unauthorized. If you have
> received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by
> reply e-mail and delete all copies of this transmission together with
> any
> attachments.

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by return e-mail or telephone, and destroy the original message.
Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure that material contained in this e-mail is free from computer viruses or other defects, the attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for use of the material transmitted.