[Year 12 SofDev] Possibly Starting SofDev at our school next year

Michael Wooldridge mwo at mornsc.vic.edu.au
Mon May 2 15:21:16 EST 2011

Might I suggest Microsoft Visio for this purpose (drawing). It makes
everything very, very easy.

signiture

"It is the tragedy of the world that no one knows what he doesn't know - and
the less a man knows, the more sure he is that he knows everything" Joyce
Cary.

Michael Wooldridge

Information Technology Coordinator

Mornington Secondary College

1051 Nepean Highway, Mornington 3931

(: 03 59700250 6: 03 59700299

mwo at mornsc.vic.edu.au

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received
in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using
attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss,
damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or
not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our
liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any
representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender,
and not necessarily those of the Department of Education and Early Childhood
Development. There, that just about covers everyone's arse but yours, sorry.