[Opensource] Re: opensource in schools meeting

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Tue Mar 20 22:53:37 EST 2007

I'm pleased to say the Meeting is going ahead!!!
Even if it's going to be smallish, it's great to have a start!

 4.30-6.30 - Wednesday 21 March
 Westall Secondary College
 Rosebank Avenue
 Clayton South, Victoria, 3169
 http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au/contact_details.htm

If you're planning on coming, could you drop me and Roland an email?
Donna Benjamin <donna at cc.com.au>
Roland Gesthuizen <rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au>

or send me a txt message?  0418 310 414

just so we have an idea of how many to expect...

Programme:

FLOSS Community Speaker
 Steve Walsh - Linux Australia
 Taking your students outside the square:
 an introduction to FLOSS In the classroom and curriculum

Education Speaker
 Roland Gesthuizen - Westall Secondary College
 FLOSS in the wild wild westall:
 An overview of opensource implementations at WSC.

Open Discussion
 Where do we want to go from here.
 Plans and Projects.

--