[Opensource] OpenSource for Schools Meeting?

Russell Curr RUSSELL at avila.vic.edu.au
Fri Mar 16 08:04:07 EST 2007

Donna,

I would be interested next term, but cant make the 21/3 meeting.

cheers
Russell

Russell Curr
Network Manager
Avila College
Ph: 9831-9645
Fax: 03-9888-1202
email: russell at avila.vic.edu.au

>>> donna at cc.com.au 03/15/07 6:10 pm >>>
Hello ????

Is anyone interested in coming to this meeting on the 21st?
That's Wednesday next week.

4:30 - 6:30  Wed 21 March
Westall Secondary College
Rosebank Avenue, Clayton South, Victoria, 3169

Before I confirm interstate speakers it would be good to know if anyone
other than Roland and me will be there?

Otherwise - I'll postpone and we can try again next term?

cheers
Donna

--
donna benjamin - executive director