[Opensource] EDU FOSS mailing lists...

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Wed Mar 21 14:23:58 EST 2007

Hi All,

It just dawned on me that we're all on a collection of lists - some with
substantial overlap.  There are probably other lists like these around
too... I wonder if there's somewhere we could collate this information,
and perhaps pick one as an umbrella or catchall ?

- Donna

----

allies -- Australian Linux Lobby In Edu Sector
This list is used to discuss non-technical issues facing Linux users in
the Australian education system, including public, private and home
schools. If you are seeking technical help, we use and recommend the
LIAS list.

This list promotes international cooperation around Open Source and
Education.

http://lists.luv.asn.au/wws/info/edu-sig
The Education SIG is about current and future use of Linux within the
Education sector. EduSIG has been formed to act as a network for people
interested in promoting the use and development of free software within
Victorian educational institutes.

Open Source Software Mailing List aims to bring together teachers,
lecturers, industry, technicians, students, administrators and any other
stakeholders to deliver the best possible outcomes for students through
the discussion and investigation of Open Source Software solutions.

The Moodle Users' in Schools Mailing List aims to bring together
teachers, lecturers, industry, students,administrators and any other
stakeholders to deliver the best possible outcomes for students through
the support of teachers

--
donna benjamin - executive director
http://www.creativecontingencies.com/