[Opensource] OpenSource for Schools Meeting?

Stephen Bloomer sbloomer at stpeters.vic.edu.au
Fri Mar 16 07:55:25 EST 2007

I look forward to coming....

Stephen Bloomer
IT Department
St. Peter's College
Cranbourne-Frankston Road
Cranbourne, Victoria, Australia, 3977

Email support at stpeters.vic.edu.au

Phone  +61 3 5996 6733
Fax      +61 3 5996 8277

-----Original Message-----
From: opensource-bounces at edulists.com.au
[mailto:opensource-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Donna Benjamin
Sent: Thursday, 15 March 2007 6:11 PM
To: Open Source Software Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Opensource] OpenSource for Schools Meeting?

Hello ????

Is anyone interested in coming to this meeting on the 21st?
That's Wednesday next week.

4:30 - 6:30  Wed 21 March
Westall Secondary College
Rosebank Avenue, Clayton South, Victoria, 3169

Before I confirm interstate speakers it would be good to know if anyone
other than Roland and me will be there?

Otherwise - I'll postpone and we can try again next term?

cheers
Donna

--
donna benjamin - executive director