[Offtopic] Solar phone chargers

Alexakos, Zach Z alexakos.zach.z at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Nov 13 09:18:03 EST 2012

Hi Roland,

I was looking at buying one for my recent Himalayan trip, but decided on buying a phone with a 40 day battery life instead.  There were quite a few people on the trails including the local guides with solar charges for iPhones, Laptops etc... There’s quite a few different types for sale on eBay.  The more expensive laptop solar charges cost, but I would think the cheap phone solar charges available on eBay would suit your needs.

The only other way is to access a diesel/petrol power generator.

regards,
Zach Alexakos