[Offtopic] Solar phone chargers

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 08:56:10 EST 2012

Apologies for this off-education question but I am guessing some of you may be able to answer this.

I am thinking of buying this solar charger to charge my iPhone and camera at the #AJ2013 Scout Jamboree in Brisbane, Australia this January. We will only have intermittent access to power. Does anybody use these solar chargers to charge their devices remotely? Any thoughts or what I should be looking for? via @chriscowa

     https://plus.google.com/101425432113707315497/posts

Regards Roland

Roland Gesthuizen | eLearning Leader
Keysborough College DEECD
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead