[Offtopic] Kids Connect

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 09:45:48 EST 2012

Click to join us this Monday evening 19 November for another live #ACCELN hangout (Show times and calendar update: http://goo.gl/g8JKc) where Amanda Rablin and I   will be joined by Paul Shaw to talk about Kids Connect conferences run by kids for kids.

Last week we had a fantastic talk with Andrew Williamson and others about the MOTM2013 conference.

We are looking forward to your help sharing this hangout event, remote participation and support. If you cannot make the live stream then you can watch the past recording and show-notes at http://acceln.wikispaces.com We are using the #ACCELN hash tag for the discussion around these hangouts.

Regards Roland

Roland Gesthuizen | eLearning Leader
Keysborough College DEECD
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead