[Moodle] education miniconf at LCA in Wellington

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Sun Jan 10 18:06:30 EST 2010

Hi folks,

I'm going to New Zealand next week for linux.conf.au and will be
attending the education miniconf.

Lead developers from both moodle and mahara are giving tutorials, so I
just got Peter to install both on his laptop so I can get some hands on
time - I'll be armed and ready with new knowledge from the source, and
happy to share - so if some of you moodlers want to moodle down after
Feb - I'd love to take part and learn more from the coalface.  We just
need a time and a place :)

cheers
Donna

edu miniconf program here if you're interested in seeing what's lined up
http://www.lca2010.org.nz/wiki/Miniconfs/Education

--
Donna Benjamin - Executive Director
Creative Contingencies - http://cc.com.au