[Moodle] education miniconf at LCA in Wellington

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Sun Jan 10 21:40:57 EST 2010

Hi Donna,

 One critical area of Moodle ( though not related to mahara per se ) is the
quiz capabilities specifically regarding Maths assessment.
I am thinking not just multiple choice questions with Tex or equivalent
features but the ability to enter working out - I guess only possible with
manual grading - and any other maths assessment features moodle offers we
may not be aware of or using as yet.

Enjoy your time and please enlighten us on your return.

Kind Regards

Kevork Krozian
kevork at edulists.com.au
www.edulists.com.au