[Moodle] on a memory stick

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Fri Jan 8 11:26:31 EST 2010

Hi Folks,

 Xampp is a great simple php/mysql/apache combination for some serious programming teaching and learning. Coupled with moodle would make for a formidable teaching platform.
Xampp is very easy to install and use. Keep us updated with your progress Bill and if you need more help.

Take Care

Kevork Krozian
kevork at edulists.com.au
www.edulists.com.au