[Moodle] Ideal Server Specs for Moodle?

Laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Thu Mar 2 14:04:54 EST 2006

sorry - pressed send too soon! Your Gentoo server should be able to
handle many more than 30 simultaneous requests to moodle provided you've
made any of the config changes Moodle recommends in PHP.ini and your
apache config file. We manage about 75 with no noticeable slow down and
we should be able to serve 100s more.

--
Laurie Savage