[Year 12 IT Apps] this database thread again....

Ben Hines b.hines at ccg.vic.edu.au
Wed Jun 1 11:29:00 EST 2011

Wow, I'm only a 2nd year out teacher. Where am I gonna get all my door stops from?

Maybe I could use the mountain of lost property USB Sticks and solder them together...

[cid:image001.png at 01CC204F.1A6084A0]
Mr Ben Hines

Maths/ICT Teacher
Senior School Campus - Christian College Geelong
*(03) 52411577 (ext. 212)