[Year 12 IT Apps] this database thread again....

Andrew Shortell shortell at get2me.net
Wed Jun 1 10:03:18 EST 2011

I remember the Novell o/s when it came on 5.25² disks (2 of them and three
disks of printer drivers)
The paper instructions came in TWO boxes each nearly a metre long!

Now that is what I call a door stop  ( * grin * )

Then it came out on CD and all the instructions were on disc. My door wept.

Andrew