[Year 12 IT Apps] U4O2 KK09 (for 2011) - disaster recovery

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 10:34:56 EST 2010

They keep talking here about me getting hit by a bus .. makes me nervous at
school around anything with more than four wheels.

I can just imagine on the foot path, somebody holding my hand crying out
 "the root password, the keys, quick .. hand them over." and as I float away
into the cyber-clouds ".. check his pockets!".

.. instead of "Alas poor Roland, we knew him well."

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au