[Year 12 IT Apps] Dreamspark

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon May 4 15:04:25 EST 2009

Somebody asked offlist about a link to the 30 day evaluation subscription. I
have just got permission to share it on this list.
      https://store.atomiclearning.com/store_group_training?site=uk

If you try this, I suggest that you do what I did. Find a unit of work that
runs for about a month and then give it a decent thrashing in the classroom
to check out understanding / bandwidth issues.

Regards Roland