[Year 12 IT Apps] Assessment of Web Development

Anthony Sullivan asullivan at tps.vic.edu.au
Tue May 5 10:43:01 EST 2009

In preparation for Unit 3 Outcome 2 I'm trying to develop very
structured criteria for marking the actual building of the prototype
website. I find this, development section, the hardest section on any
assessment task to justify to my students where and why they received
(or didn't receive) marks. I'm currently marking a commercially acquired
practice assessment task - where "X" marks for development have been
allocated, but only general advice on how to allocate them is given in
the solutions. I realise some marks can be straight forward - for
example, hyperlinks working, etc, but just wondering if anyone has any
more specific guidance on how this should be address.

Anthony