[Year 12 IT Apps] Web Authoring software

Antonia Caridi ACaridi at sac.vic.edu.au
Fri May 1 14:18:40 EST 2009

Microstar Publishing see http://www.microstarpublishing.com.au/
Has all of Office suite plus Adobe products and can be loaded on school network for a fee

Antonia - don't necessarily  have to do any major changes to SACS because of software upgrade but here is my practice task anyway and assessment sheet

Antonia Caridi
Sacre Coeur
172 Burke Road
Glen Iris 3146
Telephone 9885 4501
Fax 9885 5936

>>> Chris MILTON <cm at sthelena.vic.edu.au> 01/05/2009 2:00 pm >>>
Hi all,

Like many people I'm struggling with an enforced "upgrade" to VISTA this year meaning that all of MS Office, Access etc. has moved to 2007 version.

On top of this, I'm about to start teaching the web authoring part of U3O2 and have just discovered something called "expression web" to replace FrontPage.  Dreamweaver is also now a new version (CS4 I think) this year.  End result: none of my resources are useful now!

Any suggestions for web sites / tutorials on:

-          Expression web

-          Dreamweaver

Also, has anyone re-jigged their activities / practice-SACs for these new versions yet?

Via EDULISTS in 2007 I found this PDF document by Scott Vaughan BSSC with instructions on creating a Virtual Team website using MS FrontPage.  I don't suppose there is an update to this excellent resource is there?

Thanks for the help, regards,
Chris Milton
St Helena Secondary College
--
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.
http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg

https://login.mailguard.com.au/report/1xmVEy4UIs/EXJmvonrU3yjakuM65j6K/0.002

This email and any attachments may be confidential and, if you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information in this email. If received in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the email and all copies. The school does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free. Any attached files are provided and may only be used on the basis that the recipient assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this email and/or attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of Sacre Coeur.