[Year 12 IT Apps] data loggers

Brendyn Hancock hancobr at nagle.sale.catholic.edu.au
Tue Feb 20 12:04:26 EST 2007

Andrew

The product is called an iButton (USA)

There are several agents in Melb.

Try this
http://www.techbits.com.au/catalog/index.php?main_page=index

Regards

Brendyn

>>> "Andrew Grimshaw" <grimshaw.andrew.j at edumail.vic.gov.au> 20/02/2007 11:41 am >>>
hi brendyn

where do u source these?

andrew grimshaw
colac college
----- Original Message -----
From: Brendyn Hancock
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 1:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Year 12 IT Apps] data loggers

Andrew

I have used a data loggers in the form of temperature logging.

USB cradle reader and little bottons that you cliped into it. Simple and great. Use them in geography to draw a 24hr heat map of the campus.

Brendyn

Brendyn Hancock
IT Manager
bhancock at nagle.sale.catholic.edu.au
Nagle College
5152 6122
Bairnsdale VIC 3875
Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of Nagle College, Bairnsdale.

>>> "Andrew Grimshaw" <grimshaw.andrew.j at edumail.vic.gov.au> 19/02/2007 1:34 pm >>>
hi

we are looking at getting some data loggers to link directly w laptops

does any1 have any experience using these?

andrew g

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education._______________________________________________
http://www.vitta.org.au - VITTA Victorian Information Technology Teachers Association Inc

[...]