[Year 12 IT Apps] data loggers

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw.andrew.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Feb 20 11:41:00 EST 2007

hi brendyn

where do u source these?

andrew grimshaw
colac college
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brendyn Hancock
  Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 1:55 PM
  Subject: Re: [Year 12 IT Apps] data loggers

  Andrew

  I have used a data loggers in the form of temperature logging.

  USB cradle reader and little bottons that you cliped into it. Simple and g=
reat. Use them in geography to draw a 24hr heat map of the campus.

  Brendyn

  Brendyn Hancock
  IT Manager
  bhancock at nagle.sale.catholic.edu.au
  Nagle College
  5152 6122
  Bairnsdale VIC 3875
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=

  Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If receive=
d in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using=
 attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, dam=
age or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, r=
esulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liabi=
lity is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations=
 or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessari=
ly those of Nagle College, Bairnsdale.

  >>> "Andrew Grimshaw" <grimshaw.andrew.j at edumail.vic.gov.au> 19/02/2007 1:=
34 pm >>>

  hi

  we are looking at getting some data loggers to link directly w laptops

  does any1 have any experience using these?

  andrew g

  Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If receive=
d in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using=
 attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, dam=
age or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, r=
esulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liabi=
lity is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations=
 or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessari=
ly those of the Department of Education.

 and
  http://www.vitta.org.au - VITTA Victorian Information Technology Teachers=
 Association Inc