[Year 12 IT Apps] Year 8 Multimedia

Tanya Duffy tanya.duffy at yahoo.com.au
Sun Dec 16 22:28:42 EST 2007

Hi Jenna
Try curriculum support:
http://www.curriculumsupport.education.nsw.gov.au/
You will find sample programs, scope & sequences, units of work etc.

Also

TALE - you can google this. If you are employed by DET there is a wealth of information for all grades

I have written three Tech Mand programs myself - one using PowerPoint, another using Publisher and a third using FrontPage

PowerPoint on Endangered Animals
Publisher for healthy school canteen menu
FrontPage for summary of what they have covered in each KLA over the term

hope this helps
Cheers
Tanya