[Year 12 IT Apps] Year 8 Multimedia

Tanya Duffy tanya.duffy at yahoo.com.au
Sun Dec 16 22:57:31 EST 2007

Hi Jenna

PhotoStory3 is also an excellent tool, a project on a holiday with voice over, or take pictures around the school and have student talk/record their story about the school or project could be about advertising the pluses of going to their school...

Don't discount PowerPoint just because the kids have used it before, in my experience they have no idea what makes a good PowerPoint Presentation, also an excellent opportunity to get them to stand up and class and present to an audiance. I did this with year 8 last year and a science teacher came up to me and said her students did an amazing job with PowerPoint and they said they learnt how to do it properly in Technology.

Cheers
Tanya