[Year 12 IT Apps] Re: Teaching ITA to Yr 11s

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 00:52:41 EST 2007

Sorry folks, just reluctant to spell out the details of specific issues but
I can word this in general terms.

Many months ago I had a specific inquiry from a year 11 student who
completed ITA Unit 3 and 4 and struggled with others. After completing their
year 11 subjects, they wanted to know if they could go back and tackle Unit
1 and 2 during year 12. As it was, there was little point as they are on the
path to have sufficient VCE credits from a LOTE subject they were also
studying (thank goodness for foreign language topics) but it did prick my
curiosity.

Regards Roland