[Year 12 IT Apps] Assistance on SAC 2

john edwards john.edwards at gippslandgs.vic.edu.au
Mon Apr 30 09:29:17 EST 2007

Hi Guys,

Just anotherplea for some assistance in interpreting the requirements of SAC 2. I have taken over Apps this term and I understand the theory involved but I am really unsure of what is required for a website template. If anyone has created an example for their students and would not mind showing me then that would be greatly appreciated. Any assistance at all would be great.

On the same topic, I am struggling with the website evaluation criteria. Is there a prescribed set of criteria to use and if so where do I find them?

Many Thanks in Advance,

John Edwards
Head of ICT
Gippsland Grammar