[Year 12 IT Apps] Assistance on SAC 2

Christophersen, Paula P christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Apr 30 10:03:11 EST 2007

Dear John

There have been quite a few contributions from IT apps teachers
regarding this outcome, so I suggest you search the archived messages by
thread or topic (www.edulists.com.au). I would also suggest you re-read
the performance descriptors in the Assessment handbook for this task and
read the Advice for Teachers section of the Study design. Also have a
look at the Implementing VCE IT CD (IT applications <Unit 3 <Assessment
<Assessing a task). If you have any further concerns, please do not
hesitate to contact me.

Regards
Paula

Paula Christophersen