[Year 12 IT Apps] 1200 year old Moodle

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 01:48:51 EST 2007

Here is a fascinating post to another mailing list.. somebody started off
the thread with an interesting competition. Probably also a good example of
how a virtual team can work together as my students are already familiar
with Moodle (although the 'courses' are hidden, there is enough public bits
left around to figure out with a dash of imagination how they might have
used Moodle to manage the team together.)

Regards Roland

PS: I have a secret wish to go on a archaeological dig, then again .. could
start with the cluttered attic (sigh).

by Chris Lamb <http://moodle.org/user/view.php?id=63562&course=5> -

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au