[Year 12 IT Apps] SAC O2

john edwards john.edwards at gippslandgs.vic.edu.au
Sat Apr 28 22:36:09 EST 2007

Hi all,

I have taken over from another teacher for the term and am having some difficulty interpreting what is required for the second SAC. I understand that the students need to create a prototype website but I realy don't know what is required to be completed.

Is it possible that someone might be able to attach a website example so that I can get an idea of what is required?

In addition, could someone please give me some help with what are considered to be the website evaluation criteria?

Many Thanks,

John Edwards
Head of ICT
Gippsland Grammar