[Year 12 IT Apps] Outcome 2 Dramas

Antonia Caridi ACaridi at sac.vic.edu.au
Wed Apr 18 12:14:50 EST 2007

This may help - the chapter references are to Potts.
Antonia

Antonia Caridi
Sacre Coeur
172 Burke Road
Glen Iris 3146
Telephone 9885 4501
Fax 9885 5936

>>> "Lappin, Jason M" <lappin.jason.m at edumail.vic.gov.au> 18/04/2007 11:50 AM >>>
Hi List
As a first year VCE ICT Teacher I am having trouble getting my head around what I am supposed to be teaching my students for this task.
If anyone out there has a sample U3O2 time line/course content document that I could use I would be VERY appreciative! I will be using FrontPage as my web design tool, but I am unsure what i should be teaching my kids and in what order.
Any help would be terrific. Thanks in anticipation!
Cheers
Jason Lappin
Rutherglen High School
VCE ICT Teacher/MIPS Coordinator

This email and any attachments may be confidential and, if you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information in this email. If received in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the email and all copies. The school does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free. Any attached files are provided and may only be used on the basis that the recipient assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this email and/or attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of Sacre Coeur.