[Year 12 IT Apps] Outcome 2 Dramas

Lappin, Jason M lappin.jason.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Apr 18 11:50:39 EST 2007

Hi List
As a first year VCE ICT Teacher I am having trouble getting my head around w=
hat I am supposed to be teaching my students for this task.
If anyone out there has a sample U3O2 time line/course content document that=
 I could use I would be VERY appreciative! I will be using FrontPage as my w=
eb design tool, but I am unsure what i should be teaching my kids and in wha=
t order.
Any help would be terrific. Thanks in anticipation!
Cheers
Jason Lappin
Rutherglen High School
VCE ICT Teacher/MIPS Coordinator