[Year 12 Its] Programming languages - IT 1&2 & Software 3&4

Frank Merlino frankm at sjc.vic.edu.au
Wed Jun 7 19:25:50 EST 2006

Has anyone actually seen the list of approved languages for 2007?
I may have missed something if the list has already been published as I have been to immersed in the issues relating to IT in VELS.

Out of interest, in schools that offer CAD (or similar) as a unit of student in years 8,9,10, is it taught by IT teachers who have a background in engineering/CAD or by Arts teachers?

Regards,

Frank Merlino
Technology (IT and Systems) Co-ordinator
Web Site Manager
St. Joseph's College
135 Aphrasia St, Newtown
Geelong, Victoria, Australia, 3219