[Year 12 Its] REALbasic 4 Mac, Win & now Linux

tonym school tonym at sydneyrdcs.vic.edu.au
Thu Jun 16 15:20:30 EST 2005

Hi all
2 key questions for me are:
Is Real Basic an approved language for Info Sys?
Can it be used to put a "front end" on Excel Spreadsheets? - My
understanding is that this is done a fair bit with VB and Excel in some Info
Sys courses.
There is a tutorial of 100+ lessons at a site called Realbasic University.
(I can not vouch for the quality.) The link is below.
http://www.applelinks.com/rbu/

Cheers Tony