[Year 12 IPM] Compressing Powerpoint Files_OT

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Mon Sep 11 19:14:21 EST 2006

And make sure that any included images are screen resolution not print
resolution... eg - make sure to save images at 72 DPI - not 300 DPI
before inserting.

I've also reduced a presentation file with lots of images by 2 thirds
just by taking screen shots of the image-rich montages I'd created, and
inserting a single screen-resolution image instead of the 4 or 5
high-res jpgs I'd used originally.

:)

--
donna benjamin - executive director